2022 Voter Registration Information
Georgia has been identified as one of 22 states at the frontlines of the battle for our democracy.
Now is the time to COMMIT TO POWER YOUR VOTE and to vote your entire ballot in 2022.
Now more than ever, we must put up the biggest fight of our generation to protect the freedom and power to vote. Voter mobilization is key to ensuring we get the access and equity we deserve.
Black voters can…
- Elect candidates who support policies that improve Black lives;
- Elect US Senate and Congress members that pass laws that impact the right to vote and police accountability.
- Elect your next Governor, Lt. Governor, Attorney General, and others who make decisions on distributing federal funds and appointing state judges.
- Elect legislators at the county, city, and municipal levels that make decisions from regular trash pickups and broken street lights to what crimes are prosecuted and the quality of education children in your community receive. You can elect your next mayor, city/county council member, sheriff, district attorney, or school board member. Don’t sit these out!
POWER THE POLLS!
ELECTION DAY: NOVEMBER 8, 2022
Important Dates to Remember:
- 08/22: Earliest day to apply for absentee ballot
- 09/20: National Voter Registration Day
- 10/10: Absentee ballots mailed
- 10/11: Last day to register to vote on election Day. (Mon.10/10 is a Holiday)
- 10/17: Early voting Begins
- 10/22 & 10/29: Mandatory Saturday voting
- 10/23 & 10/30: Optional Sunday voting (county by county)
- 10/28: Last day to submit absentee ballots in the hands of the Board of Elections
- Douglas County Elections & Voter Registration: https://www.celebratedouglascounty.com/274/Elections-Voter-Registration